MFE 209: Land tenure security and REDD+
The objective of this module is to train or build capacity of participants in tools for improved
land security in a climate change and REDD+ context.
Articulations of this module include :
– Definition of the concept
– Issues of land tenure security for REDD+.
– Land tenure law
– Land Governance
– Institutional framework
– Land Policy in Africa
– Land information system
– Customary law in land legislation
– Land registration;
– Land tenure insecurity and climate change
– Land reform and REDD+ mechanism