MFE 205: Quality, Health and Safety Environment (QHSE)
At the end of this training, participants will be able to develop and implement a QHSE policy in
the company; raise staff awareness on health, safety and the environment; assess and deal with
occupational hazards; manage the company’s occupational risks; monitor application of QHSE
regulations and coordinate response of accidents.
Articulations of this module include :
– Stakes and responsibilities of Quality, Safety and Environment (QSE) Management
– Management principles.
– Quality Management System (QMS)
– Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
– Environmental Management System (EMS)
– Integration and audit of QSE management systems
– Occupational risk management.
– Organization of the intervention.
– Industrial ergonomics and hazard study.