Component 3: Physical distancing
• Avoid direct contact for greetings such as handshakes or kissing and favor the use of alternative practices.
• Ask workers to keep a distance of at least two (2) meters between them.
• Issue clear instructions for workers to respect physical distancing.
• Reduce the number of workers in the same room.
• Redesign workstations.
• Modify working methods (eg teleworking).
When it is impossible to maintain a distance of at least two (2) meters between people (workers or customers), adaptations must be made .