The objective of this module is to allow learners to acquire advanced notions in the fields of
processing and analysis of remote sensing images, from display, classification to the analysis of
The module’s articulations include:
– Image acquisition techniques
– Presentation of the general basic techniques of digital image processing and automatic
– Classification of multispectral images,
– Physical and technical foundations of remote sensing
– Notions on LIDAR.
– Image geometry, georeferencing (direct location, reverse location)
– Characteristics of radar images and their fields of applications.